Marketplace Copper Integration
Your institutional gateway to digital asset investing
Copper is Security audited, certified, and insured MPC-protected custodial architecture for more than 450 digital assets
- Key shards are formed simultaneously and in isolation using multi-party computation in a secure environment
- Co-sign transactions remotely without risk of private key exposure, because there is no longer a private key
- Configure your vaults with on & offline shards to get ultimate security and control of your digital assets
What does integration with Kyriba offer?
- Investment: ability for corporates to invest in digital asset such as crypto currency
- Cash management: consolidation in Kyriba of the entire liquidity balance across fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies and money market funds
What additional opportunities open up?
- Cross border payment: fund transfer in fiat currency to the copper trading account. Exchange in cryptocurrency through market makers accessible in Copper. Payment in cryptocurrency to a foreign counterparty through copper. The payee can (or not) exchange back the money in his own fiat currency
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi): tokenization of invoice/bank draft in the form of an NFT smart contract token